• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Problems With The Server

Upon playing on the server i have noticed multiple things that are wrong with it, i shall list them below.

1. You have to buy a rank to place the items you buy in the /furn command.
    My opinion on this problem: It makes it seem like the server is pay to win.

2. The anti-xray system makes it nearly impossible to mine large veins of diamonds or any other rare ore.
    My opinion on this problem: It should be removed, how that would be justified is have more staff watching the players, which brings me to my next problem.

3. Not enough staff online throughout the day.
    My opinion on this problem: Hire more staff to help around the server, there should be strict requirements on how you become a part of staff, example: "you must be older than the age of 16". Requirements like these will thin the chances of irresponsibility and abuse by staff on the server.

Please if you have noticed any other big problems with the server and/or its rules put it in a reply to this thread so that the staff and owner may address the problems. I am very observant and notice a lot of issues on the server, we must take in account that Minecraft is a game for all ages, so i personally cant complain about much of the rules.

~Alex

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Upon playing on the server I have noticed multiple things that are wrong with it, I shall list them below.

1. You have to buy a rank to place the items you buy in the /fun command.
    My opinion on this problem: It makes it seem like the server is pay to win.

2. The anti-x-ray system makes it nearly impossible to mine large veins of diamonds or any other rare ore.
    My opinion on this problem: It should be removed, how that would be justified is to have more staff watching the players, which brings me to my next problem.

3. Not enough staff online throughout the day.
    My opinion on this problem: Hire more staff to help around the server, there should be strict requirements on how you become a part of staff, example: "you must be older than the age of 16". Requirements like these will thin the chances of irresponsibility and abuse by staff on the server.

Please if you have noticed any other big problems with the server and/or its rules put it in a reply to this thread so that the staff and owner may address the problems. I am very observant and notice a lot of issues on the server, we must take into account that Minecraft is a game for all ages, so I personally cant complain about much of the rules.

~Alex
    A Little note: Some of the "problems" you are talking about were implemented pretty long ago, and were discussed. The community talked about them and Big resolved any big problems associated with them. Anyways here are my answers to your problems that you see as I have been a member of Aspiria for about two years.

1A: The server is not pay to win; In fact, Big made a big update to make the server follow the EULA Minecraft agreement. This made some donors lose things like /fix and other different commands. I can see why you are mad at about the /furn but donors basically only get more homes, buddies, pets, and disguises. Also, some commands that don't impact game performance such as /prism to help with griefing. Overall; Aspiria cant be "pay to win" it's a survival server; you still have to collect resources, make shelters and farms, and yeah. So I would make a suggestion to Big to make /furn a non-donor command but in no way is it pay to win. There is nothing to "win".

2A: I personally don't like the x-ray system either, but there is a reason why it is there. The server has lots of new players coming every day and staff cant be on 24/7. I do believe it needs a bit of tweaking on Big's part, but there is a reason it is there. Xrayers are very hard to detect to the natural eye; some of them can be VERY sophisticated and make it look like a normal player just mining away. Staff also help with any griefing and fights going on in chat (which happen fairly often) so staff cant pay attention to a problem they don't even know is happening. This system is made to make sure you don't over-mine diamonds as a xrayer would do. I believe the cooldown is a bit long, but it definitely stops many xrayers and helps staff.

3A: Did you not see Hudson telling people that moderator/staff applications are being looked at way more and encouraging people to apply? Anyway; The staff on Aspiria has been fairly low which I can agree with, but it takes a lot longer to become staff then you might think. There are different interviews, and of course applications and training. This can make it hard to just pump out new staff. It is going to take the time to add new staff to the server, and all we can really do is wait. I do agree with your requirements, though, but remember the application is mainly about you help the server, not how old you are. The available staff will know if you are mature enough based on interviews and the application itself so yeah. ^_^

I hope this kinda helped you realize that some of these problems arent really "problems" just difference in opinion. Hope to have a good discussion with you : )

A Little note: Some of the "problems" you are talking about were implemented pretty long ago, and were discussed. The community talked about them and Big resolved any big problems associated with them. Anyways here are my answers to your problems that you see as I have been a member of Aspiria for about two years.

1A: The server is not pay to win; In fact, Big made a big update to make the server follow the EULA Minecraft agreement. This made some donors lose things like /fix and other different commands. I can see why you are mad at about the /furn but donors basically only get more homes, buddies, pets, and disguises. Also, some commands that don't impact game performance such as /prism to help with griefing. Overall; Aspiria cant be "pay to win" it's a survival server; you still have to collect resources, make shelters and farms, and yeah. So I would make a suggestion to Big to make /furn a non-donor command but in no way is it pay to win. There is nothing to "win".

2A: I personally don't like the x-ray system either, but there is a reason why it is there. The server has lots of new players coming every day and staff cant be on 24/7. I do believe it needs a bit of tweaking on Big's part, but there is a reason it is there. Xrayers are very hard to detect to the natural eye; some of them can be VERY sophisticated and make it look like a normal player just mining away. Staff also help with any griefing and fights going on in chat (which happen fairly often) so staff cant pay attention to a problem they don't even know is happening. This system is made to make sure you don't over-mine diamonds as a xrayer would do. I believe the cooldown is a bit long, but it definitely stops many xrayers and helps staff.

3A: Did you not see Hudson telling people that moderator/staff applications are being looked at way more and encouraging people to apply? Anyway; The staff on Aspiria has been fairly low which I can agree with, but it takes a lot longer to become staff then you might think. There are different interviews, and of course applications and training. This can make it hard to just pump out new staff. It is going to take the time to add new staff to the server, and all we can really do is wait. I do agree with your requirements, though, but remember the application is mainly about you help the server, not how old you are. The available staff will know if you are mature enough based on interviews and the application itself so yeah. ^_^

I hope this kinda helped you realize that some of these problems arent really "problems" just difference in opinion. Hope to have a good discussion with you : )
    Thank you for your imput, i really appreciate your honesty.