• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Psyber's Village project

PsyberTech

Colossus
    The first layout of my Village project has started and the land has been claimed. Some of the first roads have been placed along with some of the first bridges. In the middle of the main build area I have put up the first of 6 beacons on a custom base which will hold and power all six.

The Red Blocks denote areas where the buildings will arise from.

The first example build has gone up to denote the style of construction throughout the area. Leeway for artistic interpretations shall be allowed as long as the build is not of such variance as to distract from the main build theme. Which means if I mess up and leave it, I shall call it artistic license and move on. :)

Garrieth

Legend
    Cannot wait!
    If you want help building, I am a very experienced medieval builder also [ believe it or not ]!

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I got a bit side tracked today... With a pile of pistons, rail track and a number of other objects, I can now flip one switch and my XP Grinder turns off Skeletons, and redirects all Zombies to a sorting system with a water conveyor where I can single out villagers I need to cure and then automatically drop them instantly into a minecart and ship them to my new Villager center.

I have not tried to breed them, but I think they know what to do. Just after this picture, and little one popped up. I am soooo happy.

Last edited:

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Wow! Epic villager farm :)
    Keep it up!
    Thank you...

Above my underground XP Grinder and the Villager separator, I went ahead and create a Mob Arena. I can quickly fill it full of Skeletons and Zombies for heavy combat fun.

Last edited:

PsyberTech

Colossus

I have most of my land leveled out.. I still have the dark area in the bottom middle still...

Just completed a block of six houses. Each in their own colors.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Your images have dead links.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464985714,1464985430][/DOUBLEPOST]I really should work on the inside furnishings but I will start on the rural areas with a farmhouse and a barn or two. At the moment there are enough paths laid to really get a horse up into a good run around the map.

Garrieth

Legend
    I would make the paths less "formal" or straight. Make it more realistic and creative looking by adding slanted roads or wore down roads with patches or grass in between them.
    Just an idea ;D

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Today I added a Villager Breeder, Iron Golem Farm, Villager staging area, and in the bottom right, 3 new buildings full of villagers. My old Temp Village which is on the bottom left of my castle will be demolished shortly. No longer needed.

As a side note, I now have villagers coming out my ears... lots and lots of extras.

Garrieth

Legend
    Today I added a Villager Breeder, Iron Golem Farm, Villager staging area, and in the bottom right, 3 new buildings full of villagers. My old Temp Village which is on the bottom left of my castle will be demolished shortly. No longer needed.

As a side note, I now have villagers coming out my ears... lots and lots of extras.

Cool stuff goin' on :)