• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Questions on staff applications

Hello friends,
    I have a few questions involving information on the staff application, not answers, but questions outside that.

#1: What are the age requirements?

#2: What is the most gameplay time you SHOULD have to have a better chance at becoming a staff member?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1499532546,1499532515][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks,

-Zqptoz

GSoh

Settler
    God
    As far as I know there's no age requirements, and most of the people on the staff team right now have been on for years and are well known on the server. I don't know how long you've been on, but your forum account is not much more than a week old. Cheers.

HypSandar

Supporter
    Zqptoz, there are no said age requirements. Most likely daily activity.
    Though to become staff you have to become a player first.
    Stick around on the forums, make friends in game, get people to know you and stay active most of all.

Icebear411

Settler
    Legend
    Two of the main things (In my opinion) one needs is Maturity and you should talk in discord occasionally. Gameplay mostly just come on once a day for about an hour. You need a microphone and Discord isn't a requirement but its good to talk occasionally.

HypSandar

Supporter
    Two of the main things (In my opinion) one needs is Maturity and you should talk in discord occasionally. Gameplay mostly just come on once a day for about an hour. You need a microphone and Discord isn't a requirement but its good to talk occasionally.
    Yeah, maturity, like not going on a rampage because someone offended you but solving it rationally.
    Though a lot of people consider maturity silence and no humor, online at least.

Icebear411

Settler
    Legend
    As Hypsander said you can't get mad and go on a rampage. Maturity is something that is necessary. Maturity isn't necessarily age (I know someone who's about 3 years older than me and they're not very mature). Another good thing too have would be good judgement. This is probably the most important one (again i say) in my opinion

Ah. I've heard a lot of things about maturity, and yes, I know some people that act like 8 year olds tbh. And they're about 13. Thank you for the advice! I'm already very active, but I can't get online everyday, but I try very hard to be online at least 20 mins if I'm lucky