• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Rank question- homes

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    Heya, i have been wondering how to set second(third) home. I purchased supporter and it says you get 3 homes for it. But this is the only command that seems to not work. Any ideas? thanks

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    You have to specify your new home's name by typing it after the command. Example:
    /sethome umi
    /spawn
    /home umi
    Entering those commands will take you to Aspiria's spawn world, then back to where you were.

_Trophyy_

Settler
    Titan
    i tried setting second home but it keeps saying that i cant set more than 1 home. even though on the website in the ranks description it says i can have up to 3

Yeah I have a similar situation. It says on the ranks on the buying page that gods can have 10 homes. I can only set 5...

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Yeah I have a similar situation. It says on the ranks on the buying page that gods can have 10 homes. I can only set 5...
    We've updated to Eula perks but I haven't updated them on the server yet. You'll have option of keeping your benefits or moving to Eula perks. (that means you'll lose majority of commands you have atm to be replaced with others).

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    This is actually interesting in the sense that you can choose between two DIFERENT types of god ranks if you purchased it: The original and the Eula