• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Reality TV show! Starring Wailin and Ali

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Okay... I need to clear things up. First, You're Wailin? I haven't seen you in-game in forever! Second, does anyone know how to get these 2 on a reality TV show? And third, I should probably rename the thread... I'll do that now.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Toasters make good lights when they light on fire! -Purple Shep
    I'm afraid your statement has quite a few flaws. The most relevant one is that concurrency does require a higher allocation of resources, the ones used by the kernel, even if it allows multiple operations to overlap over normal timespans. However, the CVN-68 is a nuclear-powered vessel with steam-based launch pads. That's why redundancy is a key factor when dealing with probabilistic issues, mostly linked to a pseudo-procedural schedule of events.
    Don't look at me like I look like someone who is like talking like a person of the likes of a serious one.

I'm afraid your statement has quite a few flaws. The most relevant one is that concurrency does require a higher allocation of resources, the ones used by the kernel, even if it allows multiple operations to overlap over normal timespans. However, the CVN-68 is a nuclear-powered vessel with steam-based launch pads. That's why redundancy is a key factor when dealing with probabilistic issues, mostly linked to a pseudo-procedural schedule of events.
    Don't look at me like I look like someone who is like talking like a person of the likes of a serious one.
    Agreed

*blames DreadySemicolon (I just figured out who Semicolon is!) for reminding ronin how Ali's to blame after being blamed about blaming DreadySemicolon for the server being offline*