• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Reset Questions

philitup333

Colossus
    I just have a few questions about 1.11, first being as its a major update there will be a reset right?
    If there is a reset will the current world be saved as the 1.8 one was?
    And do you have an expected time for that reset as I've heard that craftbukkit would be coming out on the 19th & 20th.

thanks for any help
    -Phil

Hudson

Ultimate
    We have been planning things, we will let you know when we have figured something completely out

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    As Hudson said, we are rushing to complete a bunch of new things for 1.11, but there is no ETA just yet. If you want to help somehow we'll gladly assign you to something.

Spigot 1.11 was released for intents and purposes earlier today.

Not too much farther out now, a test server I run in my coat closet didn't mind most of my plugins, did have to reset my permissionsex rank, but I has no idea what's used around these parts. essentialsx, guishop, vault, and a few others seemed good; not to say they can't have faults due to item renaming/etc. That said, the folks here likely have their have their hands full now. :)

philitup333

Colossus
    As Hudson said, we are rushing to complete a bunch of new things for 1.11, but there is no ETA just yet. If you want to help somehow we'll gladly assign you to something.
    if theres anything i can help with I would love to help (sorry for the delayed reply, there was a jazz concert at my school [trombone section ftw])