• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Reset

philitup333

Colossus
    Hey its Phil I was just wondering when the next reset of survival will be as I have not been on Old Town in quite some time, If the latest reset was recent then I will probably come back on. Does anybody even remember me? cuz everyone I knew is gone

-Phil

PandaMaxTPN

Established
    Titan
    Hai Phil, I believe the next reset is in about 4 months, since it will take about a month (im assuming) for oldtown to reset after 1.9 has came out.

Hai Phil, I believe the next reset is in about 4 months, since it will take about a month (im assuming) for oldtown to reset after 1.9 has came out.
    We need confirmation as a sticky post that there WILL 100% be a reset and that ALL builds get wiped. If big could confirm this, that would be great. It will impact the plans I have for my current town which is VERY active. Riverside outside /warp exit18.

Thanks!

OpticSkies

Colossus
    Hey Phil, it's me and i'm Director (as you may already know). The case with the reset, the reset will happen in 3 Months. Everything wiped including your bought items besides Trails and ranks. BiG told me you could give your bought items like OP Picks, OP Shovel etc. to the mods they would then they will give it back to you after the reset... (lets hope theres a Mod on during this).