• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Seprate PVP

Should we have a separate pvp where your stuff drops when you die?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 4 50.0%
    • Nahh...

Votes: 1 12.5%
    • Maybe...

Votes: 2 25.0%
    • I like bacon????

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    I think it would be cool if we have a separate pvp where when you die, your stuff actually drops. The arena would have other cool stuff too, like packages with vote keys, diamond armor, stuff like that. I think that would make the server a little more fun!!

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    We tried opening a factions server, and it didn't really follow the "family-friendly" atmosphere of Old Town (former name of Aspiria fyi)

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    We tried opening a factions server, and it didn't really follow the "family-friendly" atmosphere of Old Town (former name of Aspiria fyi)
    He's just asking for an arena/area where you can lose items on death with pvp. @Isaiahls I'd like to implement a feature of the sort in the future, but am unsure of how just yet (two arenas would be a bit confusing).

AdaptedDolphin

A Dolphin
    I actually really like this idea. An arena would be cool, and you could argue that it doesn't fit with the friendly party of the server but this is completely optional and you would know beforehand that you would lose your stuff upon death.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Make it a gladiator arena, all sand, no obstacles, pure skill (minecraft has no skills), and fight to the death

I wanna make the arena '^'

quartz

I would rather like PvP option in the claims, like in 1.8 there was a PvP option in the /dist, it didnt work tho.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I would rather like PvP option in the claims, like in 1.8 there was a PvP option in the /dist, it didnt work tho.
    It could bring up a potential issue: /tpahere traps.
    It's an old trick, but, since we have Districts and strict vandalism countermeasures, it could leave people open to deceit.
    Allowing Districts to enable PvP in a district's area would mean making everyone less "trustworthy" (although our anti-PK protections are not fail-safe, even now; I could think of quite a lot of ways to elude them). I'll give a neutral vote to that suggestion '^'

How about the pvp options to Donors only? Donors are WAYYY more trustworthy than randoms. or maybe Mods can only make that option on claims. Like they would inspect it. IDK, i just want to build my own arena where we all can hang out and have a great time pvping. I rlly wanna make that armor stand + slime blocks colosseum :D

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    How about the PvP District options to Donors only? Donors are WAY more trustworthy than randoms.
    That's the problem, you are eager to trust donators because this is a family-friendly environment. You wouldn't expect someone who spent money here to risk being banned, yet I've seen more or less 5 donators who tried to sneak behind the rules with their perks. 5 is a small number, but saying it's not a big deal is like allowing 2 terrorists inside the USA territory: it's just a pair of them, yet they could unleash havoc if they were allowed to do so. dam, they don't even need anyone's consensus.
    I don't remember their names, though I remember one peculiar dude who bought a Director (or Ultimate, idr) rank for hiumself and gave away a few ranks to random people (one or two of them could still be playing here), then started taunting me and BiGGi in order to get us in the PvP area. By "taunting" I mean comparing us to... uh... a synonym for "kitties" and insulting us in every way possible. Don't ask me what was the logic of that. It's hard to believe, but BiGGi should remember it.

Or maybe inside of the current pvp arena you could type a command that toggles on and off wether you drop stuff and you can only fight other people that also have it enabled to make it fare?
    And for those that do have it enabled, maybe every kill they get gets them some sort of incentive?