• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Server reset for 1.11?

ronip

Established
    God
    you just want the reset for the mansion... if you would've known what is in the 1.11 update for redstone you would know what every redstone guy would've wanted. still want a reset

HypSandar

Supporter
    Yes, i agree that a restart would be in order.
    However if possible save the claimed districts so structures and value players have built would be saved.
    Have in mind that they put a lot of time into those.

ronip

Established
    God
    BiG: "a reset would reset all your progress that you did on it, ranks wont get reset but buildings would". Thats what he would say.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I think we'll do a poll in terms of whether or not we will do a reset (which implies the world that players build in would restart, and you would lose all your current items). It would be like a fresh start, but you'd keep your rank and benefits (like pets and buddies you've won).

ronip

Established
    God
    This server has lost interest because of it not having updates and such so a reset would bring back the community. I'm not able to play at the moment cause I'm in Turkey eating a Turkey and being in a hotel room. Also I can help with any builds if you need help. I'll be on from the 18th.

There are some good parts of a reset and some bad. The good parts are that all of the things that have been griefed will be gone, all of the ghost towns and houses are gone and for the people who joined later than everyone else, they can start from the start and not in a massive town that has been built by many players who don't play anymore.
    Now the bad parts are quite sad. Many things that have been paid for such as OP Items and Spawners will be removed. These cost a large amount of money and people would be very sad to lose them.
    I think that there should be a reset because of the new things that are released in 1.11 but I really don't want one.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    As 1.11 approaches we'll be asking players about what they want/expect from the server for the update, and we'll try our best to deliver that/work on it. Feel free to post your suggestions here at any time. I read through all suggestions, even though I don't always respond to them.

kingamla

Settler
    We can keep the claims of the active players, however for those who have been inactive for a long time, could have their claims removed.