• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Something New!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Should have done this a long time ago, I was told to make a logo but because I'm only human, I was unable to even work on this. Since this is a community, I shouldn't do all the designing myself! You guys can give in some ideas for me to draw in for the logo :3

So far this is all I got for the text to be. Any ideas you guys wanna thrown in that I can draw?
    This is a rough sketch, not the final.

Off Topic, what should be my new signature?
    Thanks for the feedback, 1 and 2 are the selected ones for now, might add onto it~ Back to topic :3 (I'll leave the signatures here if anyone wants to grab one)

1 - Anime
    2 - Anime
    3 - Anime Minecraft
    4 - Minecraft (Kiyan's part of city btw)
    5 - I don't even
    6 - My persona

Last edited:
    If your good with buildings, maybe small sketches of a tower or something?
    And I like the 1st, 2nd and 4th signature :eek:

4 is great, 5 just makes me laugh.. I have a pretty cool looking fort if you want to see how that would look sometime? I think that would look cool

I like 2 and 4 but 2 doesn't symbolize Minecraft. It would look like another game server if they didn't look at "OldTown, The Ultimate Minecraft Community".

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Drawing my own forum signature, that sure is indeed interesting, I'll think of one after I finish up the logo (or depending how much time I have) ^w^b

5 also makes me laugh, 4 I like best because its on topic. Maybe make the text more readable? But I still really like 4