• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Stock Market

Should I make a private system to test it all out?

• Total voters

POW_Derpington

Formerly known as _POW_
    Some of you may remember me as _POW_ or POW_Derpington or even Sir_Derpington. If you did then certainly you remember my insane craze for money. I still have that craze, however I have found it harder to make any money off things such as building and mining, the things that previously made me my fortune. Just as I do, most also want to try it big, however either get tired of simply mining, or just fall short of "good builder". That's why I propose a new, more universal way to climb the ladder of entrepreneurship by employing a stock market. I hypothesize that if stocks are enabled to be traded on this server, anyone and everyone can strike it rich, because if one invests wisely such as shorting a doomed stock or if they're the one who owns the stock, adding to it's value when many buyers are shorting it. As complicated as this all seems, it gets much easier after some practice and your good friend, Wikipedia.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    Seems... cool. I don't know how this will affect the current poor/rich people balance, not even if positively or negatively.

Garrieth

Legend
    Some of you may remember me as _POW_ or POW_Derpington or even Sir_Derpington. If you did then certainly you remember my insane craze for money. I still have that craze, however I have found it harder to make any money off things such as building and mining, the things that previously made me my fortune. Just as I do, most also want to try it big, however either get tired of simply mining, or just fall short of "good builder". That's why I propose a new, more universal way to climb the ladder of entrepreneurship by employing a stock market. I hypothesize that if stocks are enabled to be traded on this server, anyone and everyone can strike it rich, because if one invests wisely such as shorting a doomed stock or if they're the one who owns the stock, adding to it's value when many buyers are shorting it. As complicated as this all seems, it gets much easier after some practice and your good friend, Wikipedia.
    It is an interesting idea I agree! I just like to keep it simple... that's all xD

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    It is possible to implement stock trading (trading real life stocks in-game), but I feel that it wouldn't work out too well considering our economy is much different from a USD, or any currency for that manner.

Your BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D