• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Teribble wifi......AND POKEMON GO

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Oh no! I have a problem! Although I'm level 2 (give me a break, my phone service is the worst ever) I need to decide which team to choose. Most people here are on Valor, but Fate and Di are on Mystic, and my my (very few) irl friends are on instinct. What to do XD

Well Mystic is the most popular and I like Articuno s I chose mystic For The Win. I am level 13

I chose Mystic and even though my brother knew he still chose valor xFacePalmsx

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Ppl are influencing me xD I was gonna choose mystic, but the 4 gyms near my house are now owned by instinct. Idk anymore...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469119700,1469119596][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, nvm. I checked and 2 are owned by instinct, one by valor, and one by mystic. Once ik which one NOT to choose, ill flip a coin XD

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Ppl are influencing me xD I was gonna choose mystic, but the 4 gyms near my house are now owned by instinct. Idk anymore...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469119700,1469119596][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait, nvm. I checked and 2 are owned by instinct, one by valor, and one by mystic. Once ik which one NOT to choose, ill flip a coin XD
    Team valor! We are awesome! (cough cough)

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Flipping a coin between valor and instinct.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469202553,1469202465][/DOUBLEPOST]It landed on the side, so i guess im joining both xD but i flipped it again
    [DOUBLEPOST=1469202584][/DOUBLEPOST]And valor it is

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Update:

I am now level 13, almost 14 :D

my top pokemon is a 1,110 cp vaporeon my second best is a 807 cp flareon, and my third one is a 635 cp Dragonair (my favorite tbh) XD

so yeah. :3

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Omg, ikr. It's so hot here! tbh, I farm the pokestop right next to my house, so i get lots of shiz from that. I'm level 9 now XD Best pokemon is a golbat, with cp 4??. I iz depressed.