• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The Introduction of TransparentFate (Will finish this some point in life - this is 30% done)

Would you like to see more of my works I do outside of minecraft?

• Yes - Lets see what you do at home for a living

Votes: 7 87.5%
    • No - More Minecraft related things only

Votes: 1 12.5%
    • No - No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God

Okay so everyone should know who I am, but I never really got to introduce myself, I just spawned in the server and stayed here ever since o3o

About me IRL
    I'm ?? years old \owo/
    I love to do Photoshop! Just look at that pretty banner I made!!1!

I make music through FL studio and I play the piano, violin, and guitar *w*

I'm an expert Taiko Player/High ranking player at Osu! I used to be rank 128 in all of America and rank 3200 globally over millions of people who play the game (Because of carpal tunnel, I had to stop gaining the ranks, so I never achieved my dream of being Rank 1 of the entire world)

I do lots of origami, so if you want me to teach you how to make a rose for a special someone, call me on skype OuO/

I can draw.

THIS ONE ISN'T DONE BUT OMG SHE'S SO PRETTY

I drew Lapi, but I can't find it atm since I'm at philippines

I do skins/retextures for games, like I do minecraft skins, cosmic break skins, cosmic league skins, etc (I can do normal mappings, texture mappings, effects lighting, and light mapping)

You can find my minecraft skins here
    Recently Updated Minecraft Community Submissions by Vynx
    I'm still making more but I have a load ready to drop once I come home from Philippines

I'm a game maker, I use SDK, Unreal Engine, Unity, RPG Maker VX ACE, and CryEngine owo
    -But my current game is being made on RPG Maker VX ACE, so expect a horror game similar like Dreaming Mary or The Witch's House

I run a massive clan at Cosmic Break and Cosmic League (like anyone cares about these two game >_>)

I make videos too ouo
    Beautiful Cities made by Players | Old Town

What I randomly do on the server/Minecraft
    I run around the server building military vehicles such as tanks and railguns for affordable prices. I do counseling and help those in need both in server and in real life whenever someone calls me out o3o
    I'm one of the sever moderators if you don't know that stalks friends and plays around with the people time to time (time to time as in a lot) ouo/

I do command blocks and redstone. I'm making an adventure map o3o

Press on this because this is my full life in minecraft, it's really a story to read how I came to minecraft, and became a griefer/server destroyer to what I am now

Last edited:

Queen_Says_Bak

Formerly known as Queen_Of_Hearts4
    Oh god I play the violin, guitar, and piano :) I loved hearing about you fateeeee I also love to draw and dancing is my passion. You guys are so awesome!! ;)