• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The river resort

Is this a good idea

• Total voters
    me and my friend TrovenLance have been think of ways to make money. Well me and him are both good builders, so we have decided when we have the reset we find a river a big river. And make cabins along the bank of it have them for rent because thanks to that awesome district plug in we can do that. We also will build big houses along the river to and put them for sale. Please let me know what you think of this. And if there is any suggestions you have. And have a wonderful time on old town!

smartz

Yeet
    Titan
    me and my friend TrovenLance have been think of ways to make money. Well me and him are both good builders, so we have decided when we have the reset we find a river a big river. And make cabins along the bank of it have them for rent because thanks to that awesome district plug in we can do that. We also will build big houses along the river to and put them for sale. Please let me know what you think of this. And if there is any suggestions you have. And have a wonderful time on old town!
    Umm... I am going to be honest with you, you will make tons more by mining with a silk touch pick and selling your stone.

Yes I know this. But it also gives me a more fun way to do things and I love building and it gives me something to do so why not it's fun. So if you don't like it that's fine other people might . Old town is a growing community there's going to be a variety of people.

smartz

Yeet
    Titan
    Yes I know this. But it also gives me a more fun way to do things and I love building and it gives me something to do so why not it's fun. So if you don't like it that's fine other people might . Old town is a growing community there's going to be a variety of people.
    I'm dissing your idea but for money purposes you would be better with coal/lapis.

Like I said before old towns a growing community and there's going to be different people that think different and I'm looking for something fun to do

I think this is an amazing idea! I plan on doing something very similar, but not for the money aspect it's more about the building aspect. Because after you build everything you need for yourself (houses, farms and so on) there isn't much left to do except grind and that gets kind of boring after awhile, at least for me. So to feed my hunger for creative building i thought i would just make places for others. That river idea is really wonderful though! Rivers in Minecraft have always been one of my favourite things to live near! Hay, maybe i might even end up renting one out from you!

I'm not in it for the money ether just something to do and I also think it would be cool to have resturants along it it will be cool