• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • The Sheep Rewards Card

Do you see yourself winning at any of the challenges?

• Yes! I'm a mining machine!

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Yes! I write tons of books and i almost won a previous book contest too!

• No way! I think i'd crumble under pressure

• Total voters

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Okay, without the card. The Sheep Rewards are items that can be won from me when i start a Friendly competition for certain things. The competitions would include building, mining, book contest, etc. And the prizes would come out of my pocket for things like a 10 dollar rank upgrade, etc. There would also be project that required you to work together, such as a mining challenge where you worked together to get x amount of diamonds or something and the reward would be 12 vote parties. Of course, this may never happen but just saying this is a possibility. Smaller prizes could include beacons, cash, etc. Other than that, enjoy the rest of your day in Minecraftia.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464414942,1464414885][/DOUBLEPOST]Things like mining would make it so you CAN NOT buy the items from the shop and CAN NOT use items such as the OP pick
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464415016][/DOUBLEPOST]Book contest would make it so you CAN NOT use a book that was written before the contest and CAN NOT have some1 else write it. I would choose some judges but know that the judges would not be able to participate.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464415145][/DOUBLEPOST]Rules for Mining: No using ore you already had, no buying, no using OP items
    Rules for Building: No entering in previously built things, no having some1 else build something for you.
    Rules for Books: No entering in something written previously, No entering in some1 elses work
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464415182][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, i wouldn't be able to do this without a higher ranked mod or BIG's permission.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    :D nice knowing i have a moderator's support, even nicer knowing it's bak!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464419737,1464418960][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I will be hosting a simple show. It will be a writing competition with a prize of a diamond block. You can not join unless you are king rank or below BUT i will need 2 judges, god rank or above. This is just to get a feel for the idea of this show and to build on it. Any1 is free to use this as a youtube video (looking at you bak =w=) and is welcomed to look at the winning person's book, ore, etc. Thanks, and happy crafting everyone!

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    :D nice knowing i have a moderator's support, even nicer knowing it's bak!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464419737,1464418960][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok, I will be hosting a simple show. It will be a writing competition with a prize of a diamond block. You can not join unless you are king rank or below BUT i will need 2 judges, god rank or above. This is just to get a feel for the idea of this show and to build on it. Any1 is free to use this as a youtube video (looking at you bak =w=) and is welcomed to look at the winning person's book, ore, etc. Thanks, and happy crafting everyone!
    Rules? and topic? or are those not decided yet? :3 thank you :D I'm excited!

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    The rules on each catagory are at the top. Topics will be decided within the actual game show. These topics could include something like: Mining- Iron ore/ Building- Colorful (or more specific such as Building- Sheep)/ Story- Scary Although i explained the Rules before, I could say them again with additional ones for the game itself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464422861,1464422781][/DOUBLEPOST]Mining Rules:
    1. No using ore obtained before the challenge
    2. No purchasing ore from the shop
    3. No taking others ore
    4. No working together unless given the OK :D
    5. You will be given a time limit to grab as much ore as possible. Once time is up, tp back to the area to see if you won.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423106][/DOUBLEPOST]Building Rules:
    1. No asking others for help
    2. You will be given a time limit to grab resources. You may use local resources, the shop, or anything else that is YOURS. Once time limit is up, you must stop gathering resources and start building.
    3. Same with the building process, you will be given a time limit to build the structure asked. When the time hits 0, your time is up and you must stop building.
    4. You will be given a theme that if you follow, you will be rewarded extra points
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423384][/DOUBLEPOST]Author's Rules:
    1. You may not use a book written before the competition.
    2. You will be given a time limit (Probably 9 minutes AKA 1 minute before being kicked for standing idle) to write the book. Do your best!
    3. You will also be given a theme. Same as with the building, you do not have to follow the theme but if you do, you will be rewarded extra points. This will help you win.
    4. Extra: If you take the time to make extra copies of your book, your book may be featured in some store on the server. (player-ran stores)
    A store will be built near the stage where we will sell the books to people.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423582][/DOUBLEPOST]General Rules:
    1. Do not exit your assigned square unless you are doing the mining challenge
    2. Respect judge's opinion or you will be disqualified (and reported if situation gets worse)
    3. We are humans too. Don't treat us like we are a lottery ticket and you have a chance of winning
    When doing challenges like the Author's challenge, please make 3 of your book (write one and once time is up, put book in crafting table next to 2 other book and pen to craft 2 more.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423737][/DOUBLEPOST]Judge's Rules:
    1. Don't disqualify someone without bringing up the situation to the other 2 judges.
    2. No Bias opinion. If you show signs of bias opinion, your vote will not count.
    3. Don't mess with the contestants. Same rule goes for the judges in the sense that the contestants are not your playthings but are human.
    4. Don't steal the prize. You will get reported. Period.

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    The rules on each catagory are at the top. Topics will be decided within the actual game show. These topics could include something like: Mining- Iron ore/ Building- Colorful (or more specific such as Building- Sheep)/ Story- Scary Although i explained the Rules before, I could say them again with additional ones for the game itself.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464422861,1464422781][/DOUBLEPOST]Mining Rules:
    1. No using ore obtained before the challenge
    2. No purchasing ore from the shop
    3. No taking others ore
    4. No working together unless given the OK :D
    5. You will be given a time limit to grab as much ore as possible. Once time is up, tp back to the area to see if you won.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423106][/DOUBLEPOST]Building Rules:
    1. No asking others for help
    2. You will be given a time limit to grab resources. You may use local resources, the shop, or anything else that is YOURS. Once time limit is up, you must stop gathering resources and start building.
    3. Same with the building process, you will be given a time limit to build the structure asked. When the time hits 0, your time is up and you must stop building.
    4. You will be given a theme that if you follow, you will be rewarded extra points
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423384][/DOUBLEPOST]Author's Rules:
    1. You may not use a book written before the competition.
    2. You will be given a time limit (Probably 9 minutes AKA 1 minute before being kicked for standing idle) to write the book. Do your best!
    3. You will also be given a theme. Same as with the building, you do not have to follow the theme but if you do, you will be rewarded extra points. This will help you win.
    4. Extra: If you take the time to make extra copies of your book, your book may be featured in some store on the server. (player-ran stores)
    A store will be built near the stage where we will sell the books to people.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423582][/DOUBLEPOST]General Rules:
    1. Do not exit your assigned square unless you are doing the mining challenge
    2. Respect judge's opinion or you will be disqualified (and reported if situation gets worse)
    3. We are humans too. Don't treat us like we are a lottery ticket and you have a chance of winning
    When doing challenges like the Author's challenge, please make 3 of your book (write one and once time is up, put book in crafting table next to 2 other book and pen to craft 2 more.)
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464423737][/DOUBLEPOST]Judge's Rules:
    1. Don't disqualify someone without bringing up the situation to the other 2 judges.
    2. No Bias opinion. If you show signs of bias opinion, your vote will not count.
    3. Don't mess with the contestants. Same rule goes for the judges in the sense that the contestants are not your playthings but are human.
    4. Don't steal the prize. You will get reported. Period.
    okay thank you :3

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    And i mentioned the testing thing with the diamond block i believe. It will not always be set up that way. It is currently set up that ways since i find it hard to believe that a god would want a diamond block. But for things like a rank upgrade, Anyone can participate. I will tend to choose moderators as judges since they tend to be more reliable (no offense) in the sense that they tend to be less bias towards certain people. That doesn't mean the mods can't participate either though. Anyone can! Except me... cause i run the show... *sigh* But anyway, good luck to you all! Best the odds be ever in your... wait is that saying copyrighted? I feel like its copyrighted... Scratch that. May luck be on your side, and may your skills shine brighter than all the rest!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464424314,1464424048][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's some pics on what the whole place will look like currently.

If anyone wants to add to it, just ask. Personally, i'd like in to be in a dome kind of build but with enough room to support the challenges.

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    And for y'all wonder where im gonna stand, it'll be right here:

wow, did i seriously just say "y'all"?!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464424445,1464424415][/DOUBLEPOST]XD great Bak!

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Ok, The first one was a huge Success! I would like to give thanks to the people who participated.
    Judges: Me, Alicietta (Ali)
    Contestants: BoracicCheetah6 (2nd place), Foxgirl12345 (1st place)
    Thanks once again to you guys, it was a huge help and will help move this plan forward.

[DOUBLEPOST=1464428026,1464427966][/DOUBLEPOST]One other thing, feel free to donate things that can be used as prizes since, well, Money doesn't grow on trees! yet...

Garrieth

Legend
    Amazing ideas! Sadly I missed the first one, but count me in for the second!
    Feel free to /msg IG or /mail me, orrr, just reply here xD

Cya around,
    Garrett

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    I'm planning on doing a second one today. You can win a full set of diamond armor and diamond sword + pickaxe, all enchanted. The competition will be in the Building catagory and the theme will be sheep. you can either build me or and actual sheep. 5 bonus points if u make the sheep one of the judges fav color. Speaking of which, i need 2 judges. Thanks again and happy building!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464455427,1464455396][/DOUBLEPOST]Also that would be awesome to see it on youtube bak :D

Garrieth

Legend
    I'm planning on doing a second one today. You can win a full set of diamond armor and diamond sword + pickaxe, all enchanted. The competition will be in the Building catagory and the theme will be sheep. you can either build me or and actual sheep. 5 bonus points if u make the sheep one of the judges fav color. Speaking of which, i need 2 judges. Thanks again and happy building!
    Okay so I was building your shop thingy, and I lost the tp xD

Sheeprulz

Neko
    Titan
    Just teleport to me :D Also, I'd like to give thanks to Bambi and Garrieth, both are working hard to build things that will make the experiance more fun! Feel free to add your names to the things you built. Thanks again!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1464456109,1464455706][/DOUBLEPOST]Okay, I've updated the build a lot! Thanks to the beta testers, i was able to figure out that mobs can attack you while you are doing things. I also don't like cleaning up after all the snow!!! To Fix this, I put a roof:

[DOUBLEPOST=1464456160][/DOUBLEPOST]I figured that since I just tore down 3 forest anyway, i might as well update the inside too!