are you hyped for Boat+ice trains?

• #TrainHype

• yes.

• absolutly not.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ronip

Established
    God
    As many of you fellow 1.8 players and those people who watch every one of my steps I like making trains for no absolute reasons... just easier transport for non-donors. so what did I make this post about is just to say 1 thing.
    I need people to connect to their town but their city needs to be maximum of 3K blocks away from X=250 Z= -300 and they need to have a big city with 4 builds that they did or just 1 HUGE build they did (AKA thijmen707) and they need to help it not just sit back and watch how I build it.
    so if you want to have a nice train station in your town that will connect to a couple of cities write your IGN and train station coords below! :D
    EDIT: also be online

As many of you fellow 1.8 players and those people who watch every one of my steps I like making trains for no absolute reasons... just easier transport for non-donors. so what did I make this post about is just to say 1 thing.
    I need people to connect to their town but their city needs to be maximum of 3K blocks away from X=250 Z= -300 and they need to have a big city with 4 builds that they did or just 1 HUGE build they did (AKA thijmen707) and they need to help it not just sit back and watch how I build it.
    so if you want to have a nice train station in your town that will connect to a couple of cities write your IGN and train station coords below! :D
    EDIT: also be online
    That's what I wanted to do! After I build my city...