Do you like my pixel art? :3

• yes :)

• no :( (thats fine) xD

• kinda :/

Results are only viewable after voting.

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Hey guys! So lately I have been wondering where to build pixel art. Luckily, cosmic sheep was very helpful and I would like to thank them for letting me use their land to build :D So as of now i have finished papyrus (undertale xD) and I am going to start on alphys! I need your opinion too! What do you think of my pixel art? Is there anything i can improve with them? thanks!

About the project: I think I am going to try and recreate all characters from undertale into pixel art, then move on so here is papyrus:In my resource pack.
    in default:

Now time to start on alphys! See ya!

(By the way I have a similar thread like this but idk how to delete it so.... xD)

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I find that rather cool.. One does not often seen Pixel Art on a Survival server. It might be nice to have an area set aside for pixel artists to ply their talents, and perhaps a global warp set up to take people there. I applaud your efforts and hope to see more soon.

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    I find that rather cool.. One does not often seen Pixel Art on a Survival server. It might be nice to have an area set aside for pixel artists to ply their talents, and perhaps a global warp set up to take people there. I applaud your efforts and hope to see more soon.
    Just saw this - look great! I'd definitely like a warp to go to an artist area and look at all the creativity!
    Yes I agree! A cool warp to show off different builds and art!
    Great job bambi!
    Thank you guys for your feedback! I do like the idea of a p-warp though. I know some other people on the server that love pixel art but have no space to put it. so Fingers crossed!✌