• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • videos made by me :)

just a place to see videos from aspiria that I have made, hopefully it will turn into something more than just test videos and what not, like a show or something with episodes :)

here is the test video using shaders and standard default texture pack, let me know what you think,

I amped up the settings like lens flares to the max settings to see what they could do but I am guessing I should cut those back for most scenes I record ;)

new test same shaders but high res realistic texture pack, going to have to make my own custom pack cause I never like all the textures but it suffices for now :)

I just went and got the optifine package for 1.9 turned off minecraft and ran it, then opened it up and selected the new option with it named and ran it. the shader pack I used was Slidurs Vibrant Shaders v1.13 Extreme and the texture pack is mojocraft :)

*both packages for the texture pack, v12 and v13 patch for 1.9 *

I find it disturbing that I can find plenty of stuff on google that I know from looking over at someone searching the same way I did, did not find the same results.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465242528,1465242475][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe they need a "search as" so you can pretend to be someone else you know well enough to switch your "search profile" to, so you can see what results you need that they were able to find but you had to dig 10 pages in to find if at all lol.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I find it disturbing that I can find plenty of stuff on google that I know from looking over at someone searching the same way I did, did not find the same results.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1465242528,1465242475][/DOUBLEPOST]maybe they need a "search as" so you can pretend to be someone else you know well enough to switch your "search profile" to, so you can see what results you need that they were able to find but you had to dig 10 pages in to find if at all lol.
    There is a search option to search without it applying a filter tailored to you.

the most recent thing I found disturbing was the way they changed search suggestions for a certain candidate but not others, unlike bing and other search tools that have no difference between them, only google gives a different result, and only for that one candidate lol