• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Locked Vote glitch

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    So I voted 3 times a couple of days ago and I voted four times today, but I was disconnected whilst voting and I cant vote more but i didnt get vote keys or anything. Please just give me 4 vote keys and if u can register the votes on my account that would be great. ign: senprent99playz repeat: senprent99playz

Attachments

Haphy

Explorer
    Ultimate
    Sorry, but we don't refund vote keys. Unsure about the vote count though, please let us know if this happens again

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    As Haphy said, we don't refund keys, or give the vote to your total votes. However, let us know if this happens again, and we will see what the issue is. Have a good day!

-Chreia

Last edited:

JoJo

Guard
    Ultimate
    Unless you have anything important to add to the thread, stop posting here.

-Chreia

Reece

Settler
    Locked.

Just had this checked. Voting is working. Please make sure you're typing your name correctly (sometimes, it's CaSe SeNsItIvE). Our policy on voting is that we want to ensure that it is working, but we do not refund vote keys nor rewards/trackers. This issue is entirely on your end, as it works for countless other members.

U think ur so important lol
    You continue to derail threads, and are banned in-game and on Discord. Because of your concurrent behavior, you will be removed from the forums as well. Please note that as this is repeated behavior across our entire network, it is unappealable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.