• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Want a house made just for you? - Step right up :P

Garrieth

Legend
    Heyya fellow players,

Over the past couple days, many have toured my builds here on Aspiria...
    ...homes, farms, and other builds.
    Many have been asking for me to personally make them their own modern mansions!
    I would love to make each of you your own personalized homes!

If you would like for me to build you a home, please do the following below...
    - Leave your IGN & age
    - A picture of a modern home you love! (So I know what kinda style you like) *I allways build from my head, all of my builds are unique! ;D
    - Price you would pay for your home to be made (Recommended Price: 20-40k *Payed before built*)
    - Why you want a home built for you! Be creative! You got this!

Houses will be selected for building ASAP, and in no set order, just whoever I chose to build for xD

Have a good day,
    GarBear - Garry - Garrieth - Garrett - Gar

Hi Garrieth! I replied on your mall forum but I decided to do it on the right post :p Anyway, I hope you can make me a house on your island. If so, I would want the blocks to be the same from the Farm house you made. I unfortunately can't provide screenshots because i'm on a different computer. I have my 30k waiting for you to come and take it! Just reply back to me when you're ready to start or you're finished building. I will be on every day unless I have to go somewhere. I look forward to seeing my new house :D I too, want to be a successful builder like you! Good luck!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466648660,1466648590][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hi Garrieth! I replied on your mall forum but I decided to do it on the right post :p Anyway, I hope you can make me a house on your island. If so, I would want the blocks to be the same from the Farm house you made. I unfortunately can't provide screenshots because i'm on a different computer. I have my 30k waiting for you to come and take it! Just reply back to me when you're ready to start or you're finished building. I will be on every day unless I have to go somewhere. I look forward to seeing my new house :D I too, want to be a successful builder like you! Good luck!
    Also, My IGN is TheGalaxyPig and I am 14 years old.

I want the house to by very modern. In it, I want at least 1 balcony and lots of windows.Remember, use the blocks from your farm house and maybe some different ones! If possible, could the location be near the ocean? Thanks!

Garrieth

Legend
    I want the house to by very modern. In it, I want at least 1 balcony and lots of windows.Remember, use the blocks from your farm house and maybe some different ones! If possible, could the location be near the ocean? Thanks!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466648660,1466648590][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Also, My IGN is TheGalaxyPig and I am 14 years old.
    Haha happy you could create your forums account finally xD
    Cannot wait to start your house bud! I can successfully build with those materials... clay, birch, all that good stuff :p
    A few things are delaying the build though :(
    - my beach trip (1 week) horray xD
    - a troller (who built right next to me, but he has 2 days to move [DiCape [a mod] told him to] before he gets banned!) <--- that was hard to write xD
    - and I want to start a mall build for the new /chest sell plugin ;D
    ... but! ASAP, I would love to start your home! For the time being, would you like to spend some time in a rental?

Hello! So first off my ign is talulaskye, but I go by .Skye on the server, and I am 15 years old. I love to build on the server but i'm currently working on a medieval town with a few friends so I don't have time to build other houses that I want to build. I use to have a modern house before the update I really liked, so now I want another modern house xD. Also I don't really have a house to call home to on the server. Right now I have 30k, but if you think the price should be higher I can always make that work. If you need any materials for the build i'm always happy to help get them and yeah that's it. Also I will see if I can get the photo of the modern house up (not the best with technology).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466695960,1466695702][/DOUBLEPOST]

[DOUBLEPOST=1466696783][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the idea that I want for the house. (Sorry if the image is really big) Make sure you add your own touches to it as well I don't want it to be identical. Make sure you don't build it in a desert or a biome where it snows.

Haha happy you could create your forums account finally xD
    Cannot wait to start your house bud! I can successfully build with those materials... clay, birch, all that good stuff :p
    A few things are delaying the build though :(
    - my beach trip (1 week) horray xD
    - a troller (who built right next to me, but he has 2 days to move [DiCape [a mod] told him to] before he gets banned!) <--- that was hard to write xD
    - and I want to start a mall build for the new /chest sell plugin ;D
    ... but! ASAP, I would love to start your home! For the time being, would you like to spend some time in a rental?
    I would love to spend time in A rental! The house i'm currently in is in a neighborhood. I rented it from aurealis321 or someone (idk full IGN)
    The house is broken and i have to continue paying 1k for it every day :( So just tell me which one and tp me there! I'm gonna have to move all my stuff tho :p

Garrieth, quick question, In a week the rent will be gone and was wondering where i could move my stuff to.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466713626,1466713404][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here's the house that I like, sorry if it's small but I'm not the best at technology xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466713656][/DOUBLEPOST]It doesn't have to be the same, just... GO CRAZY! xD

Garrieth

Legend
    Garrieth, quick question, In a week the rent will be gone and was wondering where i could move my stuff to.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466713626,1466713404][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Here's the house that I like, sorry if it's small but I'm not the best at technology xD
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466713656][/DOUBLEPOST]It doesn't have to be the same, just... GO CRAZY! xD
    Awesome, thank you for the pic!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466714297][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Hello! So first off my ign is talulaskye, but I go by .Skye on the server, and I am 15 years old. I love to build on the server but i'm currently working on a medieval town with a few friends so I don't have time to build other houses that I want to build. I use to have a modern house before the update I really liked, so now I want another modern house xD. Also I don't really have a house to call home to on the server. Right now I have 30k, but if you think the price should be higher I can always make that work. If you need any materials for the build i'm always happy to help get them and yeah that's it. Also I will see if I can get the photo of the modern house up (not the best with technology).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1466695960,1466695702][/DOUBLEPOST]

[DOUBLEPOST=1466696783][/DOUBLEPOST]This is the idea that I want for the house. (Sorry if the image is really big) Make sure you add your own touches to it as well I don't want it to be identical. Make sure you don't build it in a desert or a biome where it snows.
    I love this house, and will be glad to make it for you ASAP!
    Once I get the chance to make it, I will msg you back :)

Hello Garrieth. I was wondering if you are back from vacation yet. I'm not rushing you, but I rally want to know if you started my house. I put all my chests on that mountain because the rent timed out. Keep building! -TheGalaxyPig

Garrieth

Legend
    Hello Garrieth. I was wondering if you are back from vacation yet. I'm not rushing you, but I rally want to know if you started my house. I put all my chests on that mountain because the rent timed out. Keep building! -TheGalaxyPig
    Just got home this morning! Nuu... and yess! I want to be at the beach... but building at the same time xD I am putting all homes on stop, and starting my mall... sorry bro! If you don't want your house anymore, I understand. Everything times time :3

Hudson

Ultimate
    This is very nice of you to do for players! Sadly I do not need a hosue, (at least not yet ;D) but I would love to see the houses built and will support your building!

~Hudson/PixelatedHudson