• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • What Event Does Aspiria Want?

What event do you want?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    What Event Does Aspiria Want?

One of my responsibilities as a member of the staff team is to organize events for all of our players. Instead of choosing an event and hoping everyone likes it, I’ve decided I am going to let you, the player, make the decision about what event we have next. All events will offer similar rewards, but the challenges will be entirely different. Here are your options:

Survival Games:
    The event is split up into two parts: a free-for-all match and a partner match. In the free-for-all match, as many players as we can fit in the arena battle to the death, and the last five players left standing move on to the final round, where only those five players fight to the death. Prizes are awarded to first, second, and third place. In the partner match, as many teams of two as we can fit into the arena battle to the death and the last three teams standing win prizes.

Scavenger Hunt:
    Chests are hidden all over a special world where PvP and death are disabled. Twenty chests contain normal prize tokens, three contain special prize tokens, and one contains a token for an ultra special prize. For a set amount of time, players can gather tokens and turn them in for prizes.

Boat Race:
    An epic race course is set up and players must guide their boats to the end without getting killed by other players (Every player has a bow and arrow). There will be one qualifying free-for-all round, and the top five players from that match will compete for first, second, and third prizes.

Boxing Tournament:
    In a special world where MCMMO is turned off, players fight on a dramatic course with nothing but fists and some light armor. Sometimes, the real danger is the arena, not the other player. Players will compete in a simple bracket, but MUST sign up online beforehand. Prizes will be awarded to first, second, third, fourth, and fifth place.

Sky Wars:
    A free-for-all match where the last five players left standing move on to a final round on a different map. Prizes are awarded to first, second, and third place.

No matter what event you vote for, all of them offer excellent prizes, and tons of opportunities to have fun with other players. Vote for the event you want to happen, and at the end of the week, I’ll choose the event with the most votes and get working on making it happen!

Garrieth

Legend
    I vote survival games!
    I may or not be bias cause I think Jennifer Lawrence is hot :p

Who agrees ?!
    Thus why I love archery in MC :p

Gotta love her,
    Garrett

can we make suggestions here for things that are not in your list? :) I have been wanting to build a horse race track that is kinda like a free form track with stopping points that they have to get to, all while being hunted by both mobs and any players who want to, (they get to defend themselves too against both) along with some sort of betting system so it can really be like a gladiatorial Kentucky derby lol

Garrieth

Legend
    Oh a Mob arena! I love those! Where you get waves of Mobs and you get a temp kit for the game until you die. The longer u last, the more stuff u get!
    Make sure there is a limit to how many times the player can play per 24 hrs or something so they dont get TOO much loot xD

philitup333

Colossus
    What Event Does Aspiria Want?

One of my responsibilities as a member of the staff team is to organize events for all of our players. Instead of choosing an event and hoping everyone likes it, I’ve decided I am going to let you, the player, make the decision about what event we have next. All events will offer similar rewards, but the challenges will be entirely different. Here are your options:

Survival Games:
    The event is split up into two parts: a free-for-all match and a partner match. In the free-for-all match, as many players as we can fit in the arena battle to the death, and the last five players left standing move on to the final round, where only those five players fight to the death. Prizes are awarded to first, second, and third place. In the partner match, as many teams of two as we can fit into the arena battle to the death and the last three teams standing win prizes.

Scavenger Hunt:
    Chests are hidden all over a special world where PvP and death are disabled. Twenty chests contain normal prize tokens, three contain special prize tokens, and one contains a token for an ultra special prize. For a set amount of time, players can gather tokens and turn them in for prizes.

Boat Race:
    An epic race course is set up and players must guide their boats to the end without getting killed by other players (Every player has a bow and arrow). There will be one qualifying free-for-all round, and the top five players from that match will compete for first, second, and third prizes.

Boxing Tournament:
    In a special world where MCMMO is turned off, players fight on a dramatic course with nothing but fists and some light armor. Sometimes, the real danger is the arena, not the other player. Players will compete in a simple bracket, but MUST sign up online beforehand. Prizes will be awarded to first, second, third, fourth, and fifth place.

Sky Wars:
    A free-for-all match where the last five players left standing move on to a final round on a different map. Prizes are awarded to first, second, and third place.

No matter what event you vote for, all of them offer excellent prizes, and tons of opportunities to have fun with other players. Vote for the event you want to happen, and at the end of the week, I’ll choose the event with the most votes and get working on making it happen!
    I think all of these things are great ideas
    I vote survival games!
    I may or not be bias cause I think Jennifer Lawrence is hot :p

Who agrees ?!
    Thus why I love archery in MC :p

Gotta love her,
    Garrett
    agreed

can we make suggestions here for things that are not in your list? :) I have been wanting to build a horse race track that is kinda like a free form track with stopping points that they have to get to, all while being hunted by both mobs and any players who want to, (they get to defend themselves too against both) along with some sort of betting system so it can really be like a gladiatorial Kentucky derby lol
    We'll consider it. If you want to do something like that, you can vote for the boat race right now. It would be pretty fun.