• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • What is left to do ingame?

I've recently lost so much interest IDK what's left... I have ender dragon egg, 6beacons, a nice palace with a garden maze, a lot of items, and even xcessive amounts of uneeded resources [see img]..... idk what to do now.

since it happend 3x, what did u do?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1431444147][/DOUBLEPOST]BiG, you should bring back AcidIsland. I mean, honestly, I'd be back. As of right now I created a server with AcidIsland...

PS, if you want MCInfected (I have it, you can have it).

That thing happened to me 3 times ,., I know the feeling...
    same
    I've recently lost so much interest IDK what's left... I have ender dragon egg, 6beacons, a nice palace with a garden maze, a lot of items, and even xcessive amounts of uneeded resources [see img]..... idk what to do now.
    You can collect lots and lots of things worth value and make a shop or even an enchanted book shop

make a witherskull collection (and give me some too :3)

Buy stuff from the OP area of the shop

try to beat wailin's richness

Make a guardian farm like me

look for errors and glitchs in the game

become active forum member (ik its not ingame)

help everyone

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Well when I say 'like wind waker' I mean like just using a boat to travel around to other places o3o
    Same time, you can't really tell him what to do if it doesn't even appeal to his personal interest. Knowing kry and him knowing me, we want acidislands back really bad, though I NEED the /god and /fly to be disabled in acidislands. I do not want any advantage from anyone, I want it to be 100% fair to see who really do have what it takes to survive on an acidisland.

try to beat wailin's richness
    Don't even bother to try catching my numbers on /baltop ,_,
    ikr its impossible
    It's really possible to beat her number, I bet I can do it in a matter of probably ~2-5hrs nonestop (not sure exactly how much hrs, but I've done it in the past)
    really, I've hit a million and when I would make that much money, guess what I'd do.. I spends it like crazy. now I don't see a need of making money other than to show off that you're number 1. if I make money I just give it all away xD

but its boring so that's not something I wish to do... unless acid island came back.. then.. idk mayube, but it probably be in acid island, not in survival.

It's really possible to beat her number, I bet I can do it in a matter of probably ~2-5hrs nonestop (not sure exactly how much hrs, but I've done it in the past)
    really, I've hit a million and when I would make that much money, guess what I'd do.. I spends it like crazy. now I don't see a need of making money other than to show off that you're number 1. if I make money I just give it all away xD

but its boring so that's not something I wish to do... unless acid island came back.. then.. idk mayube, but it probably be in acid island, not in survival.
    I find it funny how after mentioning this, someone who hadn't even read this yet out did wailin's money (unless she caught back up)

I just realized that too. Well it'll let them both battle it out, MrMcBurger and Wailin. As for me, I'll just be bored xD

Oooo Imstead of being bored, you can give me emeralds!!! xD
    ill take your emeralds, your diamonds, and gold :)

btw, idk why MrMcBurger shows as a newbie when I actually remember him long tiem ago, before your time rlt when he would always get 1m easily, through buying and selling. im surprised hes back

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order

I have a really quick way of making cash, and it will remain known to me and me only ,., though if it took more than 30 minutes to make a decent sum, I'd not care to be first on the list at all ,_, I need no money, maybe some for the ludicrous amount of w00d I need to work on Akatsuki's structure and minerals to save me from boring and wasteful (electricity and time ain't free thingies) mining sessions, but then I'd be done

ill take your emeralds, your diamonds, and gold :)

btw, idk why MrMcBurger shows as a newbie when I actually remember him long tiem ago, before your time rlt when he would always get 1m easily, through buying and selling. im surprised hes back
    it's happend to all of the "old" people because of resets