Votes: 6 75.0%
    • etc... (mixed results)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    I have my having trouble thinking lately and i need some opinions. So recently i was knocked into lava by monsters and lost some pretty good stuff. (elytra i didnt realize i had with me, diamond armor, tools, etc.) and most of them i can replace, but i was really bothered.

So what would you do?
    Would you be devastated and have really bad thoughts about quitting? Or would you brush it off like "eh I can replace them"

I really want some opinions ^_^ It would be great if you left em :D Thanks for reading! -Bambi

That's happened to me a good amount of times x'D
    I usually feel p upset but it isn't hard to replace (takes a while but not too bad).
    I try not to carry a full set of armor with me or all of my tools (only the ones i'm going to be usin) if that'll help shorten the loss?

ive made epic gear and i never lost them. I have insane paranoia cuz i live in the end, 1 step ad ur gears lost in the void. i usually never wear my gear unless im having fun in the overworld.

I used to die a lot and have to make new gear Often.
    It is easier here since we can buy the stuff and just hit the xp grinders to make enchants, but it all takes a bunch of time.
    If you put $2 into a jar everytime you have to spend the morning making all new gear, you'll have enough for a rank that can fly, pretty quickly.
    It was worth the money, to not have to keep making new gear.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I'm currently working on a new set of more-than-enough equipment after losing one due to a crash, which happened while I was flying over a spot that essentials considered "safe" (which was actually a pool of lava in the nether). Donator ranks can help you get your stuff back quickly, but they leave you more vulnerable to distractions.