• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Psyber's Village project

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Sounds cool. I'd love to live there and build yet another Sheep Emporium. Spread the word! Buy the heads!

I have a rather large area with sheep that you could start with. Right now, I have White, Black and Red. All of them are separated by color. Come and take a look to see if you want to take over that area for your Emporium.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    New Community Member: DubCraftRealm joined us tonight, and asked if anyone could help build a house... I offered my assistance. While I was building he found a Skelly Horse he liked, so I gave him a Saddle and built him a small barn for it too. I had to toss in a bridge so he could ride across.

New Community Member: DubCraftRealm joined us tonight, and asked if anyone could help build a house... I offered my assistance. While I was building he found a Skelly Horse he liked, so I gave him a Saddle and built him a small barn for it too. I had to toss in a bridge so he could ride across.

I wish I could build that fast...

PsyberTech

Colossus
    I wish I could build that fast...
    After you have built a few thousand houses of various types, you kinda know where everything goes. If you get bored, you start placing random floor plans down and see how it comes out. Some of the best houses I have ever built had random floor plans. Anything that starts out with a shape like Texas can not go wrong if you get the roof to work.

PsyberTech

Colossus
    Having never actually built a house for myself, I thought I might get started today. I was feeling a bit out of it after spending yesterday at the water park. After a few hours I noticed I made a small mistake. o.O Considering the size and the huge number of stacks to properly correct it, I have decided to just expand my entrance to include five more blocks to the right to even out the front. I tell myself it will look better in the end... Well I can hope. Going to bed, calling it a night with hope, for a better tomorrow.
    /wave!

The first layout of my Village project has started and the land has been claimed. Some of the first roads have been placed along with some of the first bridges. In the middle of the main build area I have put up the first of 6 beacons on a custom base which will hold and power all six.

The Red Blocks denote areas where the buildings will arise from.

The first example build has gone up to denote the style of construction throughout the area. Leeway for artistic interpretations shall be allowed as long as the build is not of such variance as to distract from the main build theme. Which means if I mess up and leave it, I shall call it artistic license and move on. :)

Can I live in your village wen it is finished?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467139476,1467139443][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Can I live in your village wen it is finished?
    As a summer house :)