• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Psyber's Village project

Garrieth

Legend
    Can I live in your village wen it is finished?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1467139476,1467139443][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As a summer house :)
    Another summer house? You never come the one I made for you xD If you don't want the one you bought from me, please tell me so I can sell it to someone else ;)

Hudson

Ultimate
    This all looks amazing! I want to see it in-game myself! Good job all who have built and assisted it!

~Hudson

PsyberTech

Colossus
    question, how did u get a cow spawner?
    That is a VERY good question... Something I did not know at all. On Aspiria, you can take any Spawn Egg, Chicken, Cow, Pig, Mooshroom etc. and toss it at a Mob Spawner and presto! You now have the spawner of your choice.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    That is a VERY good question... Something I did not know at all. On Aspiria, you can take any Spawn Egg, Chicken, Cow, Pig, Mooshroom etc. and toss it at a Mob Spawner and presto! You now have the spawner of your choice.
    That isn't suppose to be possible :/ time to go fix that.. (I won't remove any current spawners that function that way).

PsyberTech

Colossus
    That isn't suppose to be possible :/ time to go fix that.. (I won't remove any current spawners that function that way).
    Oh... O.o
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468699765,1468699661][/DOUBLEPOST]This is NOT mine.. I just found it and thought it was the coolest Mall I have ever seen. Maybe we can all submit a petition for a warp called pshop or pmall?

bambilover1214

Established
    Legend
    Oh... O.o
    [DOUBLEPOST=1468699765,1468699661][/DOUBLEPOST]This is NOT mine.. I just found it and thought it was the coolest Mall I have ever seen. Maybe we can all submit a petition for a warp called pshop or pmall?

That is Garrieth's mall. We have been wanting a pwarp too! hes still selling shops :3

ronip

Established
    God
    Just lets make a "BiG" message on the server that tells BiG to add Pwarps!
    BiG Trump 2017!