• IP Copied!
    Click to Copy IP
  • Our Discord
  • Why I stopped playing here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    I really really like most of the stuff on this server, the economy, most of the ppl;
    The Uptime, the lack of lag. The events, the staff. The great lengths the owner goes to make sure everything is perfect.
    It's been my favorite server, the only one I've donated to, more than once to.

But I've been harrassed by an old player since the 1.9 server started, who's so OP, that when I begged them to just leave me alone, in public chat, they...
    Last time i tried to talk about this, my post in the 'report a grief' section, it got deleted. I posted a legit grief and had a SS and it was deleted.
    So I sort of expect nobody will get to see this that can help.

There's a player that i guess has a /sethome in my base who I put on /ignore, but, it didn't help if they can dance in front of me.
    They like to spend a lot of time upsetting me. I have a few screenshots, not most of them.
    I supported this server a lot, but, i don't like when someone stands in front of me and spends time trying to make me cry while i beg them to stop; no, i'm not kewl with that.

Garrieth

Legend
    I really really like most of the stuff on this server, the economy, most of the ppl;
    The Uptime, the lack of lag. The events, the staff. The great lengths the owner goes to make sure everything is perfect.

But I've been harrassed by an old player since the 1.9 server started, who's so OP, that when I begged them to just leave me alone, in public chat, they...
    Last time i tried to talk about this, my post in the 'report a grief' section, it got deleted. I posted a legit grief and had a SS and it was deleted.

There's a player that i guess has a /sethome in my base who I put on /ignore, but, it didn't help if they can dance in front of me.
    They like to spend a lot of time upsetting me. I have a few screenshots, not most of them.
    I supported this server a lot, but, i don't like when someone stands in front of me and spends time trying to make me cry while i beg them to stop; no, i'm not kewl with that.
    Who is it!
    I'll get 'em >:)
    [Finds out it's BiG...]
    MUM!

PurpleMan

Established
    Ultimate

oah man, dont let it get to you. The only reason he is doing this is to get a reaction. Theres no need to quit a server because 1 person is upsetting you. You have so much on this server. and every time i see you on you're happy. just ignore whoever upsets you and keep going.

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    My point of view:
    - He is harassing you;
    - Harassing is against the rules;
    - Setting someone on fire doesn't instantaneously kill someone, meaning they can survive it with some effort;
    - Defending yourself against trespassers is morally legit (unless it's real life, where people don't respawn - in that case, this point is arguable);
    - Being on fire while annoying somebody:
    - If you avoid your death by going away, you're probably not going to get back;
    - If you don't avoid your death, you... die. With your stuff.
    - If you do avoid your death AND get back, you have a death wish:
    - If you have a death wish, he who will kill you deserves a reward, not a punishment.​
    - If the player has godmode (worst case scenario, experienced by me with Ali) you can try to locate their exact /home spot and quarantine it;
    Conclusion: If someone teleports into your home/base/homebase to annoy you, set him on fire, or, if he has godmode, bury him.

Dang Semi, can you at least try to be a friend? Old people.. :mad:

I mean thats great advice, but Oah is leaving y'know!!?!?!?! And you should say that hes great to have on the server, especially since ur a great member on the forums, and the most famous retired mod! Iv'e been noticing lately, you really need to be more emotional in some cases...

Goodbye Oah, you were really a unique person, you remind me of a person i was friends with, for a long, long time. sad too see you leave :(

DreadySemicolon

Bishop of the umi order
    I was trying to convince him to stay by giving him unfriendly advice ;^; also, I (think I) am not really popular, nor a *good* contributor to the forums *^* all I do is rant, it's within my personality #^# also, I use a lot of emojis :3

Seriously speaking, I don't think grieving (please, contextualize this verb) for someone's leave, unless they're close to you, is not beneficial for them. I like to make people feel free to do whatever they want, if doing so doesn't physically/virtually harm anyone.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    The person is -censor-
    I do remember that one time Oah said
    "/m fate There's this guy with a green head"
    I /tpo oah
    It's a player in /vanish
    I just need to find the screen shot

- 5 min later -

Bad news, I don't have the screen shot but I do remember this

- 20 min later -

I'm getting BiGGi involved

Last edited:
    I was a witness. Also oah I don't think its worth leaving the server over a problem that can be handled. You likely won't find a server quite like this one again and it would be a time of sorrow if you left ;-; plz stay :) :)

oh no!! Oah? hes the guy who helped me out, and ultimately convinced me that this server was worth my time!

and now hes gone thanks to some jerk?! ****.

oah, please come back, you were a nice guy...
    ive figured out how to deal with pests when i first came on here! i built walls.. enforced with lava an potion threats.

Ok, here's what was happening on my screen while Morph saw that stuff.

[DOUBLEPOST=1463401577,1463401337][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm guessing he didn't get scolded for it because I saw Di give him 2 warnings to get out of her base a couple days later.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    I have messaged Oah and will attempt to resolve it as best as I can. I'm going to lock this thread because I personally feel it might be the best option right now, if you guys want it back just ask me. Thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.