Votes: 4 23.5%
    • hopefully put back up!

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Story time!

(true story with metaphors)

Once upon a time there was a wheel. It was one of those wheels that spun around and the arrow pointed to random things. Somethings were good, some bad. Every day and moment, it spun around. Landed on something random. This wheel was just a curse itself. It chose victims to follow around and either ruin their life or sweeten their day. This wheel chose me>_<. Born crippled bound to the ground by metal bars called crutches. I began school. Uh Oh, the class was talking, except or me, time to punish all. My brother beats me up and then I'm the one in trouble somehow,"It's your very unlucky day!" says the wheel. Time to draw names for awesome prizes! Nope I'm not called... Leave me alone wheel! *And then family makes tons of noise about who is going to close the chicken pen* Hey! I got an idea... That wheel can't get me online just like ghosts can't talk through telephones. WRONG! Uh Oh, can't take screenshots, no evidence for unfair deaths, you'll be lucky if you snaps pics with your phone, says the wheel. *rltj1863 has suffocated in a wall...and no one cares! :p Uh Oh 1 player has misused tp, gone. Uh Oh your friend now dislikes you because you mined down your own structure...and reports you for it(that actually is pretty funny). Don't let that evil wheel near you, you won't like what it lands on.
    -rltj

ok well ya i really hope we get this feature back i really enjoy it, and ya like yall have said people tptoggle is a great way for players who dont want people tping to them

DrummerZack

Settler
    I'm probably going to be hated for this... But why not just remove the "PVP" ability in Districts all together? After all, there still is (or will be) the PVP area...

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    It's disabled and nothings going to be done about it for a while now. You guys can continue complaining/ranting/threatening me (since I'm the punching bag for some reason).

I've been watching this thread for a while and can sorta grasp whats going on? (maybe its just cause i havent been playing and dont know the situation)
    But far as I can tell /tp here is the tp option that higher ranks can do to teleport to players without a conformation from them yea?

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Yes the /tp and /tphere doesn't require confirmation from the other side. Now I'm actually against the tp system now. Is it really that hard to tpa? If a player dies I mean they can do /back so they can pick up their things. Other than instant tp, what else good is it?

for me it helpes newbies tp around, and i use it also to tp players to me when i have it disabled!

Yes the /tp and /tphere doesn't require confirmation from the other side. Now I'm actually against the tp system now. Is it really that hard to tpa? If a player dies I mean they can do /back so they can pick up their things. Other than instant tp, what else good is it?
    It could've fixed the problem that started all this, just do /tphere! Lot's of it want it back, and only fate doesn't! Just because she's a mod doesn't mean she has more power over a community decision!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    I'm against the /tp thing but I'm just trying to get my opinion across. I'm still for the people and am the people's voice here. I'm against it but I support the players needs, no need to attack me.

I think having /tp and /tphere is a good thing for now. A lot of people abuse it, and yea, it is helpful for griefing but theres still /tpa? You cant tp to the greifer but you can tpa to the victim n check it out. A couple of people with higher ranking used the tp commands to just appear out of nowhere and fly around, its harmless if they dont use it for bad intentions.

Also Fate's opinion doesnt force it to be kept disabled. Everyone has an opinion and apparently enough opinions wanted it removed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.