• hopefully put back up!

Votes: 13 76.5%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

smartz

Yeet
    Titan
    Being honest I just /v and /tp to people and watch what they are doing just cause i like to do weird stuff like that! xD

D

[Deleted User]

Hey BiG, how about a plugin that makes a periodic chat message that says something like, "Remember, if someone is abusing you with /tp or /tphere, use /tptoggle to stop them!" Problem solved. Everyone knows how to disable and enable tp, and no one abuses it anymore. I've seen things like that used on other servers and its super effective. Plus, you could disable player's and donor's perms to place fire and lava, and make them mail a mod to place it for them for a price. This would stop the killings. Also, maybe you could incorporate the /modreq plugin. "donor detectives" like myself and rlt need /tp to investigate crimes. Yeah, we could just /tpa to the victim, but sometimes the victim isnt there. Sometimes WE are the victims.

Last edited by a moderator:
    well i really want it back i paid for it. bigunman the players who abused the perk should be banned or have it temporarily removed from there access.i used to love to disguise as a chicken and fly around and drop diamonds on players, not anymore :(. i have ways for it to controlled but the MODS ar'nt paying attention to me or it!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430842485][/DOUBLEPOST]i agree with DREAKA bigunman needs to listen to the PEOPLE!

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Hey BiG, how about a plugin that makes a periodic chat message that says something like, "Remember, if someone is abusing you with /tp or /tphere, use /tptoggle to stop them!" Problem solved. Everyone knows how to disable and enable tp, and no one abuses it anymore. I've seen things like that used on other servers and its super effective. Plus, you could disable player's and donor's perms to place fire and lava, and make them mail a mod to place it for them for a price. This would stop the killings. Also, maybe you could incorporate the /modreq plugin. "donor detectives" like myself and rlt need /tp to investigate crimes. Yeah, we could just /tpa to the victim, but sometimes the victim isnt there. Sometimes WE are the victims.
    Thing is, by default users do not have /tptoggle on! And we can't change that so that its on. Secondly, users want to be able to use /tpa with their friends. Having /tptoggle blocks that, so they cannot have a fun functional game which is annoying. Enabling /tptoggle every time for a tpa request is ridiculous. Now, the only things I have personally experienced with donors using tp, is 3:1 ratio for trolling/helping. Most of the time (3), the user is trolling/breaking a rule, and the other time is helping out a user with a grief/spying. We would love to give TP away, but with these unrealistic percentages its just unrealistic.
    Lastly, giving specific players /tp, to investigate is also slightly unrealistic, as that means we need to get "donor applications" for tp usage. Its possible but time consuming. Its the only realistic suggestion at the moment though, but its still not that great.

well i really want it back i paid for it. bigunman the players who abused the perk should be banned or have it temporarily removed from there access.i used to love to disguise as a chicken and fly around and drop diamonds on players, not anymore :(. i have ways for it to controlled but the MODS ar'nt paying attention to me or it!

[DOUBLEPOST=1430842485][/DOUBLEPOST]i agree with DREAKA bigunman needs to listen to the PEOPLE!
    We listened to the people by removing it from donors so that they wouldn't abuse it.
    The reason "I paid for it" isn't valid. If you abuse it, we can remove it. Obviously you can still disguise as a chicken and fly around and drop diamonds. I don't know what you said you can't when you can do that right now!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Thing is, by default users do not have /tptoggle on! And we can't change that so that its on. Secondly, users want to be able to use /tpa with their friends. Having /tptoggle blocks that, so they cannot have a fun functional game which is annoying. Enabling /tptoggle every time for a tpa request is ridiculous. Now, the only things I have personally experienced with donors using tp, is 3:1 ratio for trolling/helping. Most of the time (3), the user is trolling/breaking a rule, and the other time is helping out a user with a grief/spying. We would love to give TP away, but with these unrealistic percentages its just unrealistic.
    Lastly, giving specific players /tp, to investigate is also slightly unrealistic, as that means we need to get "donor applications" for tp usage. Its possible but time consuming. Its the only realistic suggestion at the moment though, but its still not that great.

We listened to the people by removing it from donors so that they wouldn't abuse it.
    The reason "I paid for it" isn't valid. If you abuse it, we can remove it. Obviously you can still disguise as a chicken and fly around and drop diamonds. I don't know what you said you can't when you can do that right now!
    where you say "you abused it" kinda isn't true seeing that it was only a few people who actually abused it, thats why everyone is mad because most of them didn't do anything wrong. (like at school when 5 people are talking and the entire class gets punishment)

i see what you mean but i personally didnt abuse the rank and if yall MODS know what players abused they should be punished not all of us!

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    where you say "you abused it" kinda isn't true seeing that it was only a few people who actually abused it, thats why everyone is mad because most of them didn't do anything wrong. (like at school when 5 people are talking and the entire class gets punishment)
    Yeah, but do you know why its (5 people get the entire class punished)? Because the rest of the class permits it to happen. If the rest of the class cared they would tell them to stop, be quiet, and be active about getting those 5 people to not talk.

well i wasnt online when any of this happend but in the past i have told players who did troll players and kill them to STOP!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430864989][/DOUBLEPOST]if yall know what players abused the PERK why dont yall just punish them. and put it back up for us!

me personally i want it back because its very convenient for me to TP to new players who have joined the server and show them around and maybe give a few items food,armor. and i like to disguise as a chicken and give diamonds to players its fun. and another thing is that when i don't want players tping to me i disabled it, and if they still do i can tp them to me! PUNISH THE PLAYERS WHO ABUSED IT! and maybe send out a MASS email to let everyone know that it has been enabled and if you dont want players to tp u or tp to u. disabled it!

i loved having /tp and really want it back but not /tphere its a bit mean to tp people around using it :(. so anyways i used /tp to help people or to check on the players just joining to make sure they dont steal or greif. I would love to have it back but if we cant have it back then im ok with it. It might take a while to ajust to using /tpa and it be alot slower but im sorta ok with it. other than that i hope we get /tp back :D thankyou for reading this friends. -Quackshley
    [DOUBLEPOST=1430866513][/DOUBLEPOST]I did admit I did use /tphere to teleport people to a huge drop party though, but i asked first

well my question that I should have asked a while ago is, after we've found all the evident reasons for it to come back and worked our hands off typing these posts about it and us donors even DONATED to this wonderful server, why is tp not returning?? and the fact that SOO many people are complaining about it, there are a ton of posts about it and the chat is filled with messages about it aswell, I mean come on..

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    Let me ask a more worse case scenario. 100 people carry around a stainless steel sword and invisibility abilities. 4 people were killed among the 100 people. Now there's murderers out there. You ask everyone what they know, I don't know who did it. In the end 96/96 people are innocent. Months pass, someone dies again. Ask the same question, it's 90/90 people who are innocent. What are we gonna do now? Continue until only the murderer is left? No. The most rational solution is take away the ability. As you see, asking is no longer going to work because everyone is 'innocent' and it seems only rational to take it away.

As much as I want to continue the investigation, I'm very limited with the evidence I was given. Until someone baits out the killer, new evidence, solid picture proof evidence, or something good to offer, I'll continue the investigation. For now, the investigation is called off.

Let me ask a more worse case scenario. 100 people carry around a stainless steel sword and invisibility abilities. 4 people were killed among the 100 people. Now there's murderers out there. You ask everyone what they know, I don't know who did it. In the end 96/96 people are innocent. Months pass, someone dies again. Ask the same question, it's 90/90 people who are innocent. What are we gonna do now? Continue until only the murderer is left? No. The most rational solution is take away the ability. As you see, asking is no longer going to work because everyone is 'innocent' and it seems only rational to take it away.

As much as I want to continue the investigation, I'm very limited with the evidence I was given. Until someone baits out the killer, new evidence, solid picture proof evidence, or something good to offer, I'll continue the investigation. For now, the investigation is called off.
    Fate! You keep countering all our complaints! Listen to the community! The decision isn't yours to make, it is the community's.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    First things first again, I'm not countering anything, I'm setting up a scene on what you guys would do. Second, I'm asking for more evidence because the one I have currently isn't solid enough but no one is providing me ANYTHING so I can't do anything. One person jumps in to attack me, everyone jumps in on me =w=

Trying to make sure my temper doesn't get a hold of me, be happy at least I'm still on your side.
    Good day people.

TransparentFate

Citizen
    God
    The poll's good but keep in mind, I just speak and carry things out for you guys, I'm not the one in charge. Also as it looks like, you guys are still against me when I tried to make a reasonable debate on how to handle this kind of situation. I was trying to get answers off of you so we can cooperate and see how things turn out but if you guys are going to continue to attack me pointlessly thinking I'm countering you guys, I'd like to throw the white flag and say you're on your own, but I'm here to help whether you guys are against me or not.

BiGUNMAN

Citizen
    Ultimate
    Yea, this isn't a dictatorship right? We all know Nazis were a mistake now don't we.
    We are trying to have a rational discussion here, please.
    Fate! You keep countering all our complaints! Listen to the community! The decision isn't yours to make, it is the community's.
    First off, Fate is just backing up the Mod Team's issue. Don't target him, he just understands why we did it.

---------------------
    Look, you guys all know I am in for the "This is a community server, and the community decides", thats why even the old chat filter is coming back with improvements. But for this TP case, its unrealistic to bring it back, unless we have a solution for fixing the issue. And if all you guys want /tp - for, it to spy on players, we can do that without using /tpa but making a "Spy" option instead, or "View camera" option. But as I said, the previous solution for /tp didn't work. If you guys have a new rational solution for it, we will gladly implement it! I know "democracy" and whatnot, but even in Democracy, if something is extremely unrealistic, and its removed, yet the popularity wants it, it won't come back in the same way it was before.

Shawn889

Established
    Legend
    In my opinion of this entire problem, is not allowing "donators" to spy on other players, or have the ability to watch other players. Its not there job and it should be left to the staff of the server

Status
    Not open for further replies.